Wednesday 19 October 2011

**The 100th Blog Post!!!**

Yay, I have finally reached my 100th post!! very exciting, but beware of this picture heavy post!
I have a couple things to share with you. This first LO was from Shimelle's 'starting point' that I played along but was a little bit late to enter but I still really like how it has turned out...
I used some acrylic paint and a Hipsta print taken in the summer! and lots of adhesive pearls
I love my new fiskars scalloped edge punch so much, that I am using it on practically every project at the moment..
My second page is Shimelle's SOTW which you can find here. Not totally sure if this LO looks completely finished to me and if I actually like it but perhaps if I leave it for a while and come back to it I might be able to realise what's missing
Maybe I need to add a few more embellies?
Oh and this is a special sneak at some little hand embroidery pieces that I have been working on recently, I will be selling them at a craft fayre in december.
If you have reached the bottom of this post, thank you so much!!! I will be creating some more layouts this week so will be back here again to show you! yay!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the little ladies, they are so cute, what a great idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ladies are very pretty....i can see these hanging on a wall for all to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ideas and their implementation.
    Ladies - lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...