Tuesday 25 October 2011

*The Tuesday Post*

So it's only day two of half term and already I feel myself wishing the week away! It started (like many weeks) with great intensions of doing some fab things with Taye, but not many great adventures have been made yet!

So, I finished both these pages at the weekend (I think, it already feels ages ago :) This first one is a LO that I haven't used a sketch for! Can't remember the last time I created something all by myself, go me!
me and my taller but younger sister x
The paper girls, are from some Paperchase wrapping paper that I have cut into...
This page was based on Shimelle's starting point and I really like the collected feel to the page! I wanted it to have more dimension to it than my other pages have..love the 3D hearts!
thats all folks x see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...