Saturday 19 February 2011

*the Toy Story post*

Hi all! just posting this LO based on Shimelle's SOTW x thought that I would go back to the bright colours that I am used to, and think they work well with these photo's of Taye with his Toy Story BFF's! Cute.

Like Shimelle, I also love using 2 photo's side by side so really loved this sketch x
Made this little heart from folded papers and bakers twine x The rocket is a AC rub-on which I put onto white card and attached with 3D foam xThought that these American Crafts 'green army men' rub-on's were perfect for this layout x
x p.s thank you all for your lovely comments you leave me!

5 comments:

  1. You are ight - the little green soldiers are the perfect finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab LO. I love that rocket (i've just discovered rub ons! They are so much fun for scrapbooking ;0). Love your layering in your layouts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos bring back memeories, my eldest is 11 and he still has all these toy story characters on top of his wardrobe. Fantastic layout and i also agree the little green solders are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on Shimelle's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute layout! I so want these dolls for my dd!!! :) Love the little touches on here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...