Wednesday 16 March 2011

Shimelle's Sketch

Hi my lovelies. Just wanted to share this LO with you, based on this sketch from Shimelle. I was really inspired by these My Minds Eye 'Quite Contrary' papers and thought that I would use them with these pictures of Taye playing with my dads old scalectric set (have I spelled that right?)
Used a cute grand adhesion sticker from K&Co
Sorry, this picture isn't very clear, but didn't have much time to take photos with my proper camera. The little owl was cut from some cute wrapping paper and the letter stickers are.. um.. Thickers of course...
Also wanted to show you this card that I made for a commission. It was for a man who has just got a job in a big computer company! Quite like how it turned out actually x
anyway, see you soon

4 comments:

  1. Lovely take on Shimelle's sketch! Well done! I also have quite contrary but haven't used it yet! I shall have a go soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout... it's great take on the sketch! Love the papers, am off to have a nose at the collection.
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny I have just posted a layout uses the same range papers. Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those papers, great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...