Tuesday 26 April 2011

*The Easter Sketch*

I hope that you all had a fab Easter and received some wonderful chocolate eggs! We certainly did and I am sure that they will last all of a week! I love chocolate.
Every Easter sunday, we go over to my Grandmas for lunch and an egg hunt for the kids! Grandad hid 18 small eggs this year (2 up from last year I think) and its always a great time, especially when Grandad can't remember where he hid some of the difficult ones. But all were found in the end.
Here are the pics to prove it, and the LO is based from Shimelle's SOTW which also has an easter theme to it this week!

I'm totally loving clusters of embellies right now...
I used small rectangle photos instead of Shimelle's square ones...
Enjoy eating all the yummy chocolate eggs x

4 comments:

  1. loving the green and blue Jenna, fab photos I like how you have overlapped them and your embellie clusters are great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jenna! The colours are perfect and the clusters are fab! I live in Southampton too - great weather for Easter huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the layering and spring colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and the photo size is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...