Thursday 28 April 2011

*Kirsty's Wednesday night crop challenge*

Hi you lovely lot, I know you are all probably huge Kirsty Wiseman fans like me, but have you ever taken part in one of her 'Wednesday night live scrap and chat crop night things? well I hadn't until last night and let me tell you it was intense! more intense than the Masterchef final (in a good way that is)

Once a fortnight on a wednesday, at 8pm, Kirsty goes live on Ustream (find the link through the Facebook group page here) where she creates a layout based on the chosen sketch! Those watching can have a little chat before we start our pages and upload them before 10pm! It was close I can tell you!

Anyway here is my page based on the lovely sketch which you can find on Kirsty's amazing blog
So much fun I can tell you so will absolutely completely be doing it again!

Are you all getting excited about the Royal Wedding tomorrow? I cant wait, I have made mini bunting and will be making smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches and drinking yummy Bucks Fizz! Have a great day xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Kirsty before, that sounds so exciting....and what a fab layout. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...