Thursday 26 May 2011

*Kirsty's Wednesday night crop*

Bonjour! how are all of your weeks going so far? Mine has been fairly productive in the fact that I have finished two LO's as well as both sides of my divided pages for April's Document 2011, but I will share that with you possibly next week when I have completed the collected page as well x
So last nights Live Crop with Kirsty was so much fun. You can find all the details of where to watch and the sketch here
I really enjoyed this crop as Kirsty showed us how to make some cute rosettes and other cute projects, mainly because she couldn't finish her page as she didn't have any photos printed out! lol

I used some fairly recent Hipsta prints of Taye swinging on our local swings! cute until he almost kicked my phone out of my hands!
woop, white and blue glittered Thickers! Lush

Take care guys! x

1 comment:

  1. loving the layout, all those stars and the title looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...