Monday 16 May 2011

*My Fav Pins!

If you have not yet heard about the amazing Pinterest, then check it out here.

Here are a few of my favourite pins at the moment, but to see more then you can follow me here after you have logged in!

*WARNING!- CUTE GUY ALERT* Isn't he just amazing? His name is Chris Pine and he is an American actor who I will absolutely marry one day (I just know it)

Source: fanpop.com via Jenna on Pinterest


These cakes seriously needs to get into my tummy...yum



These are a selection of stunning lace and ruffle dresses.




Now which one shall I wear when I become Mrs Chris Pine? Oh decisions decisions!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should wear the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffly blue underskirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you marry him, can I be your bridesmaid and wear the dress with the blue underskirt, and can I have some of your ymuuy chocolate wedding cake?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant yummy, silly computer !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...