Wednesday 29 June 2011

*Some sunny Layout's*

Hi all, sorry for the lack of posting of late, I hate posting without images and silly Blogger has had problems with image uploads! But they have fixed it now, so here I am with some sunny LO's to share!
I used this sketch from Shimelle.com, which I think I'm probably a little late to link them to now, but I really like how they have turned out so wanted to share! They photo's are both ones that had been taken when walking along the beach in glorious Bognor Regis! I wanted to keep the Layouts bright and vibrant to reflect the mood of the photo's and really like the colours!
...I made some little embellies from various punches and brads, the puffy seaside stickers are from Paperchase...
The printed ticket was downloaded from the Scrapbook Printables blog, which is super lush, so go check it out!
I used some new Jillibean Soup papers from the old world cabbage stew collection! Wish I bought some more of those yummy papers!
This is a rare LO of my sister, I really should scrap about her more, as I love her super loads!
Woop, thanks for stopping by now I'm going to go and enjoy some more sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are fab - love this sketch, the clusters of journaling and embellies and the envelope...off now to have a look at the link you've left xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...