Tuesday 19 July 2011

*May 2011 Documented*

My Document 2011 album is shaping up nicely! (trying to catch up) I love documenting the different things that happen each month and writing about them all in one place...
...So May looked a bit like this. Taye achieved his level 2 Stanley swimming award, grandma and I had a fish pedicure, which was actually quite nice! We had some lovely spring weather and I took my first driving test which I failed (passed 2nd time though)

This is my focus page using a Hipsta print of me and Taye x
..first side of the divided page..
...the other side
This is May collected, with drawings, more pics and invitations x
So thats that. I have started Shimelle's new online class 'Explore' which I will blog about soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...