Tuesday 27 September 2011

*Cherish You*

Hey you crafty things! I'm back with another page to share, and this time I haven't used a sketch or anything!! I have had this Jillibean Soup Kraft CS for ages but haven't been brave enough to use it. I always feel the pressure to create something wonderful with those special papers/cardstock don't you?

I cropped down some pics of me and T that were taken recently, and layered them on various scraps of beautiful patterned papers! Sigh that they now are all used up :(
The silver foil flower is from Making Memories and the Apple sticker is from K & Co (have had them ages) Chipboard accents from AC as are the ever lush and adorable Lullaby Thickers!!
Have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. The papers and the pictures are beautiful. And I still think you have a great handwritting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LO, it's such a lovely photo of you and your little one.
    I know what you mean about cutting into beautiful cs, I have a pile put to one side that are gorgeous but I just cant cut them, I cant take the pressure LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...