Thursday 22 September 2011

*July Document 2011*

Hi guys! I'm back with some more of my Document 2011 album to share with you, Better late than never right?


So this is what July looked like! Lots of picnics and birthday parties and oh yes and TAKE THAT!!! Amezzin!!!!


This is the other side of the divider, obvs! X


And the collected page for the month, had loads of bit and pieces to find a place for inside the pocket but just about managed it before the page burst! x


Love this paper from Studio Calico x sad that I have used it all, guess I will absolutely have to get some more x yay :)


Thanks for looking x have a great day x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Your document 2011 must be coming together nicely. I love you use of the dollies and the twine....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...