Saturday 21 January 2012

*Almost Instant Art*

Last week, after looking at a canvas in my cupboard (which had been there for like ever) I felt a real need to paint it, and since I am currently obsessed with chevrons, I knew what to paint!I started by masking off some zigzags before painting with a base colour, which I chose grey.
Then after the paint had dried, I carefully peeled off the tape and covered over the grey with some more masking tape.
Then I painted the remaining white space, either in a block colour or a mixture (like I did)I mixed pink blue and white to create a more interesting effect. I removed the tape once dried et voila!! almost instant art!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ..thanks, i have a mild/healthy obsession...

      Delete
  2. You made that look so easy - i'm sure i'd get into a terrible mess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...