Monday 15 November 2010

Pencil Lines 213

This is this week's Pencil Lines sketch from their guest designer Laura Harrison. I love her work and remember her LO's from Scrapbook Inspirations! Still can't believe it has gone.

I recently found this old Polaroid 1000 in a charity shop, still in it's original box for only £1.50 so snapped it up (excuse the pun) so it could look cute up on my shelf.
Taye thought that there was still a film in it so it took no time at all for him to start trying out his early photography skills.
I made the little camera embellishment from bits of paper from my stash and think it looks really retro! Again my trusted Thickers take main stage as the title! How did we ever cope without them?

1 comment:

  1. wow I love your LO and I the pic along with the camera...awesome job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...