Tuesday 2 November 2010

Pencil Lines 211

This is my first entry for the Pencil Lines sketch. I rarely use bright pink as I have a little boy and don't often scrap about myself, so I ravished at the opportunity to use this Bo Bunny cardstock! the design itself I found quite a challenge as it was different to the LO's that I would normally go for but was really happy with the result.


The letters are Chit Chat and Foam Thickers by American Crafts, which I absolutely love! I usually just look at them but have started to use them on my LO's! I recently found some in
TK MAXX and they were soooo cheap that I bought all I could find! Would never have looked in there!

Please enjoy and leave a comment if you like!

1 comment:

  1. ARGH! TJ Maxx had THICKERS??? I'm DYING!!! Here in NYC all we get is cheesy Martha Stewart or Anna Griffin left overs- I buy them anyway. :) GREAT page! I just completed one with the same title 2 weeks ago- love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...