Thursday 16 December 2010

JYC 2010 Day 14 & 15

Day 14 - Gifts! I have developed a long list of people I need to buy gifts for this year so decided that I would try and make some. I make my sister earrings every christmas, but I have tried to branch out my handmaking ideas and create different things. I will post more about these in my 10 Daily Makes mini series!
Not entirely happy with this page but here it is anyway. Can you tell what my favorite pen is yet?
Day 15- Visitors. Taye and I had the pleasure of our friends coming round to exchange gifts last week! (they are going to Australia for 3 weeks, lucky things) Taye and Yasmin (one of his girlfriends) were chatting away about all the presents that could potentially fit under the tree! While little Annabelle just wanted to pull the tree over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...