Wednesday 8 December 2010

JYC 2010 Day 8

Day 8-Sights of the Season. I have made a start to todays prompt but will add a photo page (like on day 2) to hold more photo's of the festive season. I love seeing all the window displays, especially in posh department stores! So I shall wait to take some more pics of all the lovely things I see around and will add them later!
I took this photo from a bakery window, they had a little winter scene and had carved houses from loaves of bread! It was really cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love your pages! What a great idea with those bread decorations! I like this effect of brown cardstock and white gelpen - very interesting!
    Kind regards from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just thought I'd say a quick hello, I found your blog via shimelle's forum and I love your style, can't wait to see the rest of your album! I've started mine but unfortunately havent kept up as yet :-(
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are just lovely - you have a light touch which gives a very pretty look :) I'll be back to see some more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...