Saturday 22 January 2011

Sketchy Thursday Febuary GDT Challenge

Today is the last day to enter the Feb guest design team challenge over on the Sketchy Thursday blog. So I had a go because I love the sketch and love Sketchy Thursdays!

I decided to use some of my new papers from Echo Park and some of my new grey Lullaby Thickers (read the end of this post)

Apart from the sketch, we also had to include these things:
• Use a heart
• Use red and/or pink
• And journaling somewhere on the page

I actually didn't realise that I had to use the red/pink until after I had selected the Kraft, teal, grey and yellow for my LO so had to add the red after, but actually think it looks good.
I never would have put those colours together myself. So another great reason, why I love challenge blogs so much!
This is the 12x12 LO Using pictures from last years holiday!
Look, I made another collage. I know you are all very proud of me! LOL

In other news, Look at my AMAZING Thicker bargain. Found these lovelies in TK Maxx for £5.99!!!!! And thats for a pack of four!! I may soon need a separate room for my Thicker collection!
And this.........My first lovely order from Sarah's Cards Including lots of Bazzill CS, tiny alpha stickers, beautiful patterned papers from Crate Paper, Bella BLVD and Echo Park (already I am a fan)
OH and there was a lollypop inside! Lush

I also bought some 12x12 AC page dividers (for portrait 4x6) for the Document 2011 project, but will be buying some landscape ones when they are back in stock.

Do you love challenge blogs too? and where are your favorite places to buy crafty goodies?

4 comments:

  1. Jenna your layout is beautiful. I love the vibrant colours and i spy a butterfly or two!! I think i'll have to have a look at a sketch site xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOve your take on the sketch! Beautiful colors and design!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketcvhy Thursdays GDT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeeeee the mix of colors and LOVING the bit of twine! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...