Wednesday 2 February 2011

2010 in Review (At Last)

Now I have to apologise for the lack of focus on these photo's but just wanted to
post them so they will just have to do for now.
I used this weeks Pencil Lines sketch No:223 for this LO and also will upload it to the Sarah's Cards blog for their January challenge which was to create a 2010 review page.

So ta da....
...Where would I be without my grey number thickers?
...Ilove my new Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers too...
...See, I told you the pic's were bad!...

6 comments:

  1. love this such a fun layout.....i'm going to have a good at sketch too, when I get some crafty time

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great why to use this sketch!
    Thanks for joining us
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow combining a sketch and a challenge!!lol! good on you and your layout is beautiful. the tag and stars bring it all together xx fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Jenna! Love how you have added your journalling. Thanks for entering the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your page and you have such nice hand writting. I have looked at the two web sites you mentioned and they are great ! thank's !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo awesome. I love how you've interpreted my sketch. The handwritten journalling and the tag are lovely details :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...