Wednesday 16 February 2011

January 2011 Documented

The concept of this year long album is simple and a huge thanks to Shimelle and UK Scrappers for designing such a wonderful project (originally called Document 2010) Each month you create 4 pages. Page one is a focus page, about one specific event in more detail. Pages 2 and 3 are divided page protectors which contain pockets for 4x6 photos and little journalling spots. Then the last page features an envelope that you can store additional photos in, tickets, receipts and any other bits and pieces that you want to keep from that month but that don't quite make it to your actual pages.

I didn't do this last year, so have been waiting for ages to get started.
This is my Focus page, documenting when we went to Marwell Zoo, on possibly the coldest day EVER! Brrr
Here are a couple of close-ups and note: my new American Crafts D-Ring album I bought for this project from Sarah's Cards.
This is one side of my divided pages, I have bought both portrait and landscape dividers so can mix it up a little. Sorry for the glare in the photo's. These were a right pain to photograph x
So in Jan, there were a few birthdays, I finished my JYC, Taye went back to school, We went to the Zoo, Oh and celebrated the new year x
Page 3, I bought a 'Bible in a year' which I have already fallen behind with, oops! Found some early signs of spring, which I got very excited about x
And this is my collection page for January. Used a plain white envelope to hold, tickets, party invitations and receipts for things.
Are you going to Document 2011?

2 comments:

  1. This is a fab year long project and i was very tempted but didn't think i'd keep up....maybe next year!! You've made a super start, gorgeous pages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for commenting on my pages! I really like those portrait page divider thingys, where did you get them? hx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...