Friday 25 February 2011

*This is me (now)*

This layout was based on a sketch for the Pencil Lines DT search, and I thought that I would focus a LO on myself seeing as the search is for a new DT member, which I think I will enter for. Haven't got anything to loose anyway x
I actually like this picture of me (for a change) and especially think its good as my (nearly) 4 year old took it. The sketch is based on one 4x6 photo and I have tried to keep it fairly focused around the photo.
Just a few close-ups of the tag and journaling. I have written some of my favourite things down on the tag, but might add some more to the back of it that I want to keep hidden! I hand cut the pinwheel shapes from some October Afternoon paper and inked them a little.
Love these K&Company Grand Adhesions, think I found them in a local craft shop for £1.50 a pack (Naturally I bought 2!)

5 comments:

  1. Jenna, this is a really pretty page and I wish you luck with the DT search. I have never tried, I just hate loosing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou says beautiful girly - and the embellishments are good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, Jenna... I love your blog... I have awarded your blog a Stylish Blogger Award over on my blog... to collect please visit my blog:)
    Hugs
    Kim M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely page!! Good luck with the DT Try!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this page a lot. There is beautiful colours and papers. I love that journaling:) I was thinking that maybe same way could use tea-bags for journalings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...